31 May The 3-Step Treatment Approach To knee Pain Treatment
A hurting knee could be a result if a variety of things – an injury, overuse, repetitive motion, even wrong shoes. But constant knee pain can make it very difficult to carry out even your daily activities. Even simple things like going up or down a flight of stairs may become challenging. While many different treatment options exist, only a few actually provide a long term solution. Physical therapy and rehabilitation and chiropractic care have proven to be very effective in knee pain treatment San Diego at Sorrento Valley Pain Relief Center.
Experts in pain management San Diego use a 3-step approach for knee pain treatment so that you experience lasting relief without the recurrence of pain.
STEP 1 – Knee Pain Treatment San Diego to reduce joint inflammation, swelling and pain
- Avoidance of aggravating factors, use of a support, sports tape
- RICE – Rest, Ice, Compression, Elevation to reduce inflammation, muscle spasm and pain
- Cold laser therapy, Acupuncture, Massage Therapy, Physical Therapy
STEP 2 – Pain Management San Diego to restore joint function
- Specific chiropractic manipulation and mobilization techniques to restore function and motion in areas of restricted movement in the knee and surrounding joints, to increase movement, improve the function and reduce pain
- Deep soft tissue massage, trigger-point injections, SUPARTZ injections
STEP 3 – Pain management San Diego for rehabilitation
- Exercises and physical therapy and rehabilitation to improve strength, endurance and stability.
- Improving balance and training the body to return to normal and also prevent new injuries.
To set a consultation with experts in knee pain treatment San Diego, call Sorrento Valley Pain Relief Center at 858-215-5349 or visit sorrentovallyepainrelief.com NOW.